Friday, September 19, 2008

Flickr Meme

So this is thanks to Alison Young's post , which inspired me to do it for myself!

Go to http://www.bighugelabs.com/flickr and create a mosaic using the answers from these questions. Take your answer to Flickr and search for it.. Pick an image from the first page of search results, put it into the mosaic maker and post your results!



NB: For simplicity’s sake I’m linking and attributing after each answer and licensed under the Creative Commons. (thanks Alison!)

1. What is your first name? Lou
2. What is your favorite food? Fruit Salad
3. What high school did you go to? Brigidine
4. What is your favorite color? Purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Hugh Grant
6. Favorite drink? Vodka Raspberry
7. Dream vacation? Somewhere on the beach
8. Favorite dessert? Chocolate Cheesecake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? No idea!
10. What do you love most in life? Opportunities
11. One Word to describe you? Crazy
12. Look up my flickr name and find something someone dedicated to you. Well I couldn't find anything, so I used a photo I took of a cake I baked my dad a couple years ago.

No comments: