Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wrapping up 2008

Most people are in the midst of the silly season, so I thought I'd partake in a little holiday blogging.

I can say that I've definitely grown professionally and personally this year - thanks to the wonderful experiences I've had with my work colleagues, friends and family.

And to sum up the year of 2008, a little mathematics:

Average Dollars spent on coffee this year - $660
Time spent at Firehouse for drinks - over 30 hours (thanks Catherine & Roge!)
Countries visited - 4
Spanish verbs I tried to learn - 57
Spanish verbs I actually learnt - 11
Time spent in hospital waiting rooms - 84 days
I heart NY shirts purchased - 10
Ben Folds concerts attended - 1 in NYC
21st speeches given for friends - 3
People I have conned into using Twitter - 6
Movies attended - 18 (I collect the ticket stubs)
Masters Acceptance Letters - 2 (Sydney & UTS)
Blog posts I wished I had written - 50 more this year
New Years Goals/Resolutions for 2009 - 4 (one which includes to blog more!)


Next post - Something in the New Year!

No comments: